Friday, 28 December 2012

Introduction/About the blog

I started this blog because I have always wanted to start a Dark Angels army, and with the release of a new codex and models in January 2013 now's as good as time as any to start!

I plan to document everything I do relating to the army; so you can expect a lot of battle reports, tactica articles, tutorials (painting and modelling), different themed army lists, news, rumours, reviews and much, much more...

This blog is, and always shall be, free to view, no restricted content etc. The only thing that I ask is that you buy all your wargaming items from Wayland Games - they offer a great discount (at least 20%) & great service. I ask that you buy your stuff from them through any links and banners on my site, as that gives me a small commission which I can use to help fund trips to various events; giving you more content to read! Any surplus will be used to buy Dark Angels kits which will be raffled off to subscribers of the blog!

If you have any suggestions or improvements, just send me an email at the address given in the 'contact me' bit on the homepage.

There's a count down to the January White Dwarf release - on this date we will know much more about the new Dark Angles stay watch this space for more information as soon as it breaks!

As you can see the blog is still under construction, so more links and sections will be popping up shortly, but until then, let's hang in till the 5th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...