Thursday, 30 May 2013

I'm really back this time (no, really!)

Yep, I know I said that last time, but I am now back to writing for this blog!

Basically I'd gotten all sorted out again and ready to start writing more articles etc. when I realised that if I waited just a little bit longer till all my exams and work was out of the way the posts would be more consistent and the quality of content higher! Now I have bucket loads of free time expect lots of posts!

This is just a quick note explaining why I'm back a little and the first new post will be up tomorrow or maybe even today depending on how I sort out the publishing scheduled!

Thanks for being patient with me and I can't wait to get your feedback on the new posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...